Calm amid chaos
Three tips on being calm
Take long, deep calming breathes. This is the number one technique for calming and reducing anxiety and anger.
Challenge your thinking
When you feel anxious you can have irrational thoughts that don’t necessarily make sense. Stop and ask yourself whether you are being rational, what’s the worst that can happen, has this happened to you before?
Visualise yourself calm
Take a few deep breaths, close your eyes and visualise calm.
Which CBD products will aid calming me?
CBD oil drops can rebalance and aid in relaxation. Or why not try our Relax bath bomb – it’s CBD and lavender infusion will calm your senses and relax your mind. Or use our Body Oil to give your muscles a calming CBD massage with relaxing vanilla, moisturising almond and anti-inflammatory agarwood.
How can I become a calmer person?
Here are some NHS-approved tips for coping with stress:
- Talk about your feelings to a friend, family member, or health professional.
- Try to do regular exercise.
- Set aside time for yourself.
- Learn some time management techniques.
- Use calming breathing exercises.
- Plan ahead for potentially stressful days or events.
- Find a peer support network.
How can I deal with pressure?
Working out what triggers stress for you can help you anticipate problems and think of ways to solve them. Even if you can’t avoid these situations, being prepared can help.